Chicken in Kaprau Sauce (Ayam Masak Ala Kaprau)

My first attempt
 I made this last week but was unable to post it because my phone line and internet were down and then I was away on business travel. I made the same dish again after return specially for my hubby because he wasn't around when I made it the first time. The fact that I made it twice within a week indicated that we all love this dish. I love the combination of Tom Yum paste and basil leaves giving special flavour and aroma.... Furthermore, it is so simple to make with no fussy preparation.....
My 2nd attempt
By: Roz@HomeKreation
Source with compliment: KakJee
English translation by HomeKreation
Recipe modified to suit my available ingredients and preferred measurements, for original recipe refer to to the source. I used chicken instead of beef.
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 Chicken - cut 
2 cube Tom Yum Paste
1 Big Onion - cut 8 
Mixture of Green/Red/Bird-Eye Chillies
3 tbsp Thai Chilli Sauce
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 bunch Basil Leaves

METHOD:
1. Heat up few tbsp oil & stir fry tom yum paste until fragrant.
Add in chicken, chilli sauce & soy sauce.
Cover until chicken is cooked.

2. Open the cover and add in big onion, chillies & cooked until onion is slightly soften.
Add in basil leaves and stir until well mixed.
Dish up & serve immediately with white rice.
********************************


BAHASA MALAYSIA VERSION
Suatu kelainan dan rasa yang istimewa bagi yang suka daun selasih.... nyum2, menjilat jari... Maceh KakJee kongsi resepi yg best ni.

Sumber: KakJee 
Resepi di ubah suai menggunakan bahan yg sedia ada dan sukatan ikut selera sendiri. Untuk resepi asal, sila rujuk link kat sumber.
BAHAN2:
1/2 ekor Ayam - potong
2 kiub Tom Yam
1 bj Bwg Besar - potong 8 
Campuran Cili Merah/Hijau/Padi
3 sb Sos Cili Thai
2 sb Kicap
1 ikat Daun Selasih

CARA2:
1. Panaskan minyak & tumis kiub tom yam sehingga wangi.
Masukkan ayam, sos cili & kicap.
Tutup sehingga ayam masak.

2. Buka tutup periuk & masukkan bwg besar & cili dan masak sehingga bwg layu sedikit.
Masukkan daun selasih & gaul rata.
Hidangkan segera dgn nasi putih.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive