Global DJ Broadcast



Global DJ Broadcast
Markus Schulz
Guest DJ - M.I.K.E.
February 14, 2013

01 Flavio Costa - I'm Back (Danilo Ercole Remix)
02 Aaron Camz - Spilt Coffee
03 Ryan Mendoza - Holding On (Wellenrausch's Dark Matter Remix)
04 Blugazer - Underneath the Sky
05 Solis and Struby ft. Sue McLaren - Closer to the Earth
06 Audiko ft. Essonita - Carlisle
07 Digital X - Stealth
08 Den Rize - Better Half of Me
09 EDU - Red Planet
10 Armin van Buuren vs. Arty - Nehalennia
11 Arisen Flame - All the Way
12 DNS Project - Shatter
13 Tucandeo - In a Moment (Eco Remix)
14 Natious - Amber (Thomas Datt Remix)

Guestmix - M.I.K.E.
01 M.I.K.E. – Loverdose (Album Mix)
02 M.I.K.E. - World Citizen (Album Mix)
03 M.I.K.E. ft. Matteo Marini – Melodramma (Album Mix)
04 M.I.K.E. – Touching Your Senses
05 M.I.K.E. - Under The Bridge
06 M.I.K.E. pres. Plastic Boy - Twixt (Paul Thomas Remix)
07 M.I.K.E. pres. Plastic Boy - Silver Bath (Roger Shah Remix)
08 M.I.K.E. vs. Aerofoil - No Escape
09 M.I.K.E. pres. Push - Universal Nation (Orjan Nilsen Remix)
10 M.I.K.E. - Canvas
11 M.I.K.E. - Natural Source

Back to Markus
15 Omnia - The Light
16 Aerofoil vs. E and G - One Word (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
17 Ferry Corsten - Kudawudashuda
18 Global Selection: Armin van Buuren & Markus Schulz - The Expedition (KhoMha Remix)
19 Lange & Audrey Gallagher - On Our Way Home (Wellenrausch Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
20 Aaron Camz &Alana Aldea - Lead to You (Styller Dub)
21 Markus Schulz - The Spiritual Gateway

Amazing M.I.K.E. guestmix, can't wait to get my hands on World Citizen.

Markus Schulz - website | Facebook | G+ | iTunes | MySpace | SoundCloud | Spotify | YouTube | Global DJ Broadcast | @MarkusSchulz
M.I.K.E - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | Spotify | YouTube | @mikepush

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive