Robbed

Last week someone stole my Android phone and my iPad. As I was using those as a basis for development on this project development just got harder.

For iOS development I can still use my iPod touch but for the Android port I'm stuck with the emulator for now.

This makes things a bit more complicated for me, as the Android emulator is quite slow. On the bright side, this should force me to focus on getting the x86 build of BennuGD for Android working (it's not building in the r8 version of the x86 NDK right now because of this bug, hopefully version r8b fixes it).

I just wanted to apologize to those who sent me money for the iPad for not keeping it safe enough. I've been able to remotely lock the device. The phone should get locked in the next 48 hours, too.
Hopefully the bastard who robbed me will be left with two useless devices pretty soon.

[Update] NDK version r8b doesn't fix the bug....

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive