Skokos for Governor of Utah?

Having been highly disappointed with several of the signatures of Gov. Herbert (HB477, HB166, etc), I am looking for a replacement Gov in 2012.  One of the emerging potential candidates is William Skokos, CEO of American Resource Petroleum.  I am currently reading his book "Return to Common Sense" which I downloaded from Tate Publishing (PDF format works great on my Droid and even moreso with the 99-cent app "ezPDF Reader"; the book is also available on Amazon.)

I met Mr. Skokos at a Buy Back America gathering of an amazing lot of patriots a few weeks ago and was enthralled by his remarks.  More recently, Mr. Skokos has been a guest on the Rod Arquette Show.
Today on facebook a video was released about his views on domestic energy entitled "Utah Economics 101."  Enjoy:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive