Apple Crumble (Again)

 I was busy whole day including making swiss roll, Peanuts & Ikan Bilis Sambal and preparing dinner whilst AngahRuz been nagging for his favourite Apple Crumble. The apples been sitting in the fridge for more than a week since his last request. Since I couldn't cope anymore, I pulled out the recipe and asked him to try out himself (I think he made this once before). .......so here is the outcome including the table layout & photographing all by AngahRuz....! What you think? I personally give him a very good mark for this!

AngahRuz made double portion of earlier recipe with bigger casserole too.
 For recipe, refer here.

BAHASA MALAYSIA VERSION
Sesiapa yang nak resipi tu, sila semak kat sini ya. Kali ni hasil masakan sehingga hidangan & gambar adalah hasil tangan anak bujang - AngahRuz. Ni fevret se isi keluarga. Angah buat portion dua kali ganda resepi yg kat sini & bekas pun double size.
Ready for baking

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive