iOS game template

Today I'm releasing a game template for iOS. It should work fine for jailbroken iOS devices. Just copy the uncompressed package to the "/Applications" folder in your device.
Also, please make sure that the file "main" has executable permission set, otherwise it won't work.

Just copy your compiled DCB as main.dcb in the folder and put your resources there, it should work.

One note: rotation is not working as expected yet, but you can just rotate your game with the following code:
scale_resolution_orientation=1;
Get the template from here (Removed).

If you've got any question, let me know. Soon I'll write a small FAQ with more info and I'll try to update the build to a more recent SDL revision.

[Update] I've published template for Xcode that makes it easier to upload your games to your device.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive