Kek Lapis Buah (Fruit Layered Cake)

 Can you see the layers....? They are so thin & fine that you may not notice them in the photo. Don't compliment me for this very fine making.... this is a gift from my hubby's niece, Atikah (she is also my foster daughter). For your info, Atikah is only 15 years old.... impressive eh.
 Enjoy the photo for now... I still have a huge whole cake yet to be served when I open the house one day so don't miss it. I can assure you this is really nice - very moist texture and it tastes like honey. I get one because I complimented it non-stop during hari raya in kampung last week.... hehe, alhamdulillah. Talking about gift, I used tulip cutter to obtain the above cute shape (courtesy from my besan... thanks Hana cayang, dah rasmi pun ni).

Sorry no recipe to share as I did not make this, just relax & enjoy the cake, ok.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive