Happy 2nd Birthday Liana

 To my sweetie and beloved daughter Liana, HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!! Momma, Abah, Along, Angah & Usu love you so much and want to see you grow faster..... May Allah protect and bless you everyday and forever.

 This year I made Liana a barbie doll cake. Since Liana love fruits so much and she is refrained from chocolate, I decided to make Fresh Fruit Pound Cake. The decoration was mainly sugar paste and partly fondant. The barbie doll was specially express mailed by Acik Nani from KL. It is my very very first attempt in decorating a barbie doll cake and very satisfied with it.... something for Liana to look back and feel proud of her mum's effort... may not be the best but it came from the bottom of my heart.

Liana actually cut the cake two days ago on Sunday during the gathering I had in my house. See here the makan-makan occasion. Someone commented that Liana's doll on the cake grown bigger year after year (referring to last year cake which had much smaller doll - see here). Syukor, alhamdulillah, Liana has also grown bigger and so fast she is now two years old.

To all aunties out there, much love and hugs from Liana. Thank-you so much for always asking about Liana from time to time.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive