S&M AND BUSH PATROL IN WHITEHALL!






S&M is part of the British culture.  There is a lot of bush patrol and S&M in Whitehall and Number 10!  The only question now is who is Joe? Many people say Joe is George!
 
 
 
 
This mysterious character lurks on the pages of a new book by Natalie Rowe, a prostitute and dominatrix who was once photographed with George Osborne.
 


 
 
Rowe will only confirm that Joe was a young politician when she knew him and that he became a minister.  Joe liked rubber underpants, dog collars, and cleavage.
 
 


 
 
Natalie Rowe writes:

‘There was a spark of attraction ­between us. We once had a snog at one of my parties and, as we chatted, he told me he’d never had a black girl before. Not because he didn’t want to, just because he never had the chance. Then he steered the topic around to ­domination, before asking: ‘Would you consider dominating me?’ I would, of course. I made it clear to Joe that our relationship would be strictly professional. That meant he would have to pay. ‘Of course,’ he said. ‘I understand.’ I explained how every client had a safe word – something to shout if I went beyond their pain threshold – then I’d stop the session. Joe chose Mary. I have no idea what the significance was and I didn’t think to ask. When we went to the bedroom he put the money on a side table – £350.

 ‘During the next session I got the impression he couldn’t quite believe what he was doing. It would have been more awkward without the coke to release his inhibitions. ‘Tell me how much you love and adore me,’ I’d demand as he sucked my heels and licked my shoe. It was tricky with Joe because he was a close friend. Normally, clients expected me to keep an emotional distance – the less they knew about me the better.’ 
 
 
 
George Osborne's favorite poem:
 

CLEAVAGE OF WELL-ENDOWED WOMAN

By Basil Venitis

View that stirs up any man
Split of chest with great lumen
Milky breasts that comfort humans
Cleavage of well-endowed woman.

Want to kiss that great spot
Touch and feel of being human
Lick my joy's habitat
Cleavage of well-endowed woman.

Have to suck that milky gorge
Have to milk that gorgeous woman
Only God can really forge
Cleavage of well-endowed woman.

Breastfeed now a big boy
Help him grow super human
Give him biggish booby joy
Cleavage of well-endowed woman.



Would you blow your whistle on kleptocrats? Do you have a news tip, firsthand account of political corruption, or reliable information about a government foul-up? Please send your scoop to Basil Venitis at venitis@gmail.com for publication in http://themostsearched.blogspot.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive