TQ for Wishing Me on My Birthday

AlongRiz & AngahRuz were missing.... wished they were here

To all relatives, friends and readers..... thank-you so much for all well wishes on my birthday sent through sms, facebooks, messages and emails! It was such a wonderful day and feel so blessed with your presence in my life!

Assalamualaikum wmh..... Syukur alhamdulillah atas kurniaan Allah dapat bernafas sehingga ke hari ini dengan nikmat kesihatan, rezeki dan kebahagiaan.... Terima-kasih tidak terhingga kepada sedara-mara dan kekawan yg menghantar ucapan dan doa melalui FB, SMS, emails & PMs.... Alhamdulillah tahun ini Along menyambut hari jadi dengan amat gembira dan ceria nya....!

Di sini Along abadikan kenangan Harijadi 2013.....

Kek Harijadi tahun ni Along buat sendiri.... khas untuk kami bertiga... Mama, Abah & Angah... all borned in Jun! Hubby gave us dinner treat at restaurant but didn't snap photo.... :(

Kat opis pula, my team surprised me with Secret Recipe Macadamia Cake which is my favourite! I was having a discussion with one team member when suddenly I was interrupted by Ramon saying there is something urgent... all sudden the whole team ambushed me with a cake, birthday song and well wishes! Was really happy with such appreciation by the team.... thanks so much!

On the very day.... Along terima parcel hadiah buku resipi dari seorang sahabat lama. Suka nya dapat hadiah buku resipi.... ada lebih 400 pelbagai jenis makanan.... insyaallah akan Along kongsikan bila mencuba nya nanti! TQ so much my lovely friend for your thought!


A bouquet of red roses was delivered by florist on the day..... came from my best lovely friend, Audrey from KL. thanks so much dear who never failed to send me flowers every year! Such a sweet thought!

Gemuk nya bunga ros ni....geram!

Below are e-flowers and cards sent by my lovely FB friends.... maceh & syukur amat atas persahabatan kita.... mmmmuah2!
psssssst.... cam tau2 jer semua orang yg Along suka bunga ros....heheee
from Ibh Sue

from Nor Secubit Garam

from Rose Tyfa

from Aminah Aziz

from Surifah Songab

from Kelly Walther

from Mamasya

from Sury Nur Irissya

from Aziemas

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive