Birthday Cake & BBQ for Hubby

 Yesterday was my hubby's 50th birthday.... such a big and special milestone.... in few more years I'll be joining him into the 50's as well.... I thought the family should do something to celebrate this special number.... I took one day leave to buy him present and prepare something - the above cake and a family BBQ dinner....  We also plan to dine at a hotel next week for joint birthday celebration for three of us (including mine & AngahRuz's).

Can you guess what cake is it? Check out my next posting for the answer and also more photos of it. I don't think I made it beautifully but what matters it comes from my heart and hands..... my hubby appreciated it so much!
Birthday boy & his cake (sorry censored a bit...LOL)
BAHASA MALAYSIA VERSION
Kelmarin harijadi suami tersayang yg ke 50!! Angka yg sangat istimewa dan bermakna.... berbanyak syukur ke hadrat ilahi sebab suami Aong sihat sehingga umur ini. Semuga beliau terus sihat, panjang umur & di berkati Allah selalu & bahagia di samping kami sekeluarga.

Sempena hari itu, Along buatkan hubby kek harijadi bentuk hati sebagai tanda ikhlas kasih-sayang kami sekeluarga untuk nya. Walau pun comot, Along rasa sangat gembira dapat hadiahkan hubby kek dari hati & tangan Along sendiri..... Kekawan boleh teka tak kek apa tu.... tunggu entry seterusnya untuk lihat isi perut kek tu ya.....haha.

Juga ada makan2 malam ala BBQ..... Anak2 pun tumpang gembira berkelah di patio sambil main masak2. Alhamdulillah, selesai sudah satu tugas yg penting pada minggu ini....
BBQ Rosemary Chicken with Home-made Black Pepper Sauce

Beef & Barley Stew
Fresh Parsley Garlic Bread

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive