Week 87

Landscaping, topsoil placement, window sealing, planting, rock work - these things were all going on Friday at the temple block.  Maybe I am just anxious for the temple to be completed, but sometimes I think the work is going quickly and other times there doesn't seem to be much progress, at least from the outside.  I'll just have to content myself with observing.

Lights in front of the South sign
Rock work on the Northwest corner
Trees!
Yeah, I figured it out.  The square part is in the center of the round fountain (See last week's post)
Preparation for the next pour for the North parking
OK, I also figured out what was going on with the windows.  It appears that they are sealing them with expanding foam.
More capstones for the rock walls
They replaced the rusty post caps with new ones.

Lots of rock work on the Northwest corner.  I think this is the last of the walls to be faced with stone.


The Southwest corner looks ready for planting.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive