Pucuk Salang Masak Lemak Putih

 This is the first time I found Pucuk Salang in Sarawak after been living here more than 20 years. Whenever I visited my Emak in Perak, I surely requested for this veg (except the last visit which was too short and hectic). I was so surprise to find it in the Tamu & quickly grabbed it as soon as I saw it. There are several dishes that I like to cook this veg but settled with this one.
Just an ordinary recipe perhaps but I would like to add it to my blog in the vegetable dish index as it is not something common in Sarawak and for reminder to myself & children not to forget our local veg.

By: Roz@HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
1 bundle Pucuk Salang
1 Sweet Potato - peeled & cubed 
1 bowl Coconut Milk
1 Red Chili*
1 Shallot*
1 clove Garlic* (* sliced) 
Salt

METHOD:
1. Boil sweet potato until 3/4 cooked.
2. Place all ingredients in a pot & cook until boiled.
3. Serve with white rice, salted fish & other protein dish.
*****************************************


BAHASA MALAYSIA
Lauk biasa2 jer ni tapi saja nak tunjuk sebab susah nak jumpa daun ni kat Sarawak. Dah 20 thn duduk sini, first time terjumpa.... suka nya hati....!

BAHAN2:
1 ikat Pucuk Salang
1 biji Keledek - kupas & potong kiub
1 mangkuk Santan
1 biji Cili Merah*
1 ulas Bwg Merah*
1 ulas Bwg Putih* (* hiris) 
Garam

CARA2:
1. Rebus keledek sehingga 3/4 masak.
2. Masukkan kesemua bahan ke dalam periuk & masak sehingga menggelegak.
3. Hidangkan dengan nasi putih, ikan masin goreng dan lauk sampingan yg lain.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive