mod_key working

At some point in the past, I had removed libkey & mod_key from the default Android build as the SDL2 API for managing keyboard has changed/improved substantially and I hadn't taken the time to upgrade the code.
A few days ago, Pixel reminded me (thanks!) that I hadn't done so, so today I've taken some time to fix this.

Here you can see a small video of the sample code running in the ICS emulator:

As for what I've been doing lately: I've worked on better integration with the window manager events (mouse_status, focus_status and so on) in Android and the BennuGD code is now compiled as a single APK for armv6, armv7 & x86 so that at least I can run the tests at a decent speed in the android x86 emulator.

Also, as packaging for Android is a bit frightening for the typical BennuGD user right now, I'm doing a small app for Linux/Windows/OSX that should take care of the packaging process for you. More on this later.

As a last note, I've set up a public Twitter account that you can follow me. I'll publish small status updates there and from time to time I'll also drop some builds for you to test and report back:
@josebagar_p

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive